Saturday, January 7, 2012

Justin Bieber gets a tattoo of Jesus -- India

07 jan 2012


Justin Bieber gets a tattoo of Jesus.
It's no secret that the teen pop idol is a Christian, but now, in addition to his tattoo of the word "Jesus" on his left rib, he has inked the face of the man on the back of his left leg.
The 17-year-old "Pray" singer debuted the hand-sized tat of Jesus Christ on Thursday in Venice Beach, Calif. Sporting shorts and no shirt, Bieber was photographed horsing around with some friends (and dad Jeremy), posing with fans, and doing pushups. You know, a typical day in the life of the Biebz.
The ink comes eight months after Bieber got a tattoo of Jesus's name, in Hebrew, on his chest. On his left hip he sports a tattoo of a dove, the Christian symbol for the holy spirit.
But Biebz doesn't display his faith only through ink. His mom has talked extensively about his Christian upbringing, he sang Christian music on YouTube before hitting it big, and he was even shown praying before his gigs in the 3D concert film "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never."
"I have an obligation to plant little seeds with my fans," Bieber told Rolling Stone in February. "I'm not going to tell them, 'You need Jesus,' but I will say at the end of my show, 'God loves you.'"
The tattoos could be a reminder for Bieber to stick to his faith, since he has admitted to being distracted from religion of late (bad Selena!).
"I pray throughout the day," Bieber told Access Hollywood in October. "Sometimes it's hard, because I get caught up in what I'm doing. But if I forget, I try to remind myself why I'm here. "

No comments:

Post a Comment