Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sharon Stone was broken after losing son's custody - India

21  jan 2012

Sharon Stone was broken after losing son's custody

Dr Sanjay Kumar Cardiac Cardiothoracic Heart Surgeon India

Hollywood actress Sharon Stone says she was broken after losing custody of her 11-year-old son, Roan.

The Basic Instinct actress' ex-husband Phil Bronstein was granted full custody of their son - who they adopted together when he was a baby - in 2008 and she said it was an extremely tough time and often felt like she couldn't go on, reported Bang Showbiz.

The actress suffered a brain hemorrhage in 2001.

"I thought I'd never be okay again. But you can get okay - though you have to have fortitude. I would go to these [philanthropic] events where I had to get on stage. I would be in the wings, with people looking at me, my head on the floor, praying: 'God, please help me. I know I have to go out there and raise money. But I've lost my child, I've lost my health, I've lost everything.' I was just broken," Stone said.

No comments:

Post a Comment