Friday, December 23, 2011

Brad Pitt losing enthusiasm - India

23 dec 2011

Brad Pitt losing enthusiasm

Brad Pitt losing enthusiasm
Dr Sanjay Kumar Cardiac Cardiothoracic Heart Surgeon India
Actor Brad Pitt feels he is losing enthusiasm with age and that he felt more optimistic when he was younger.
"I was more optimistic and naive when I was younger and I arrived in Los Angeles with a few hundred dollars in my pocket and took any odd job I could find, then worked as an extra before I started to get acting jobs," contactmusic.com quoted the 47-year-old as saying.
"I gradually grew more cynical and realistic about the world, and in some ways I'm sorry I lost some of that openness and enthusiasm," he added.
However, the actor admits that being a father has helped him regain some of his youthful zest.
"Being a father and being part of my own family has rekindled a lot of that lost spirit although I still have a naggingly realistic outlook on things," says the actor, who raises six children with partner Angelina Jolie.

No comments:

Post a Comment